Tuesday 29 June 2010

Hop-along

Hello all, and sorry for the long absence. We has been enjoying the sunshine with our mummy!

At the moment I am home alone with mummy as Ames has been taken to the vet...and left there!! She hurt her foot a couple of weeks ago, which meant she had to see an emergunny vet and then take lots of sweets called tablets. She had stopped being a drama queen and was just walking normally but then she had another knock.

It wasn't my fault, I tell you! She made me chase her up the stairs, into mummy's bedroom and go crashing into the wall. Amy MADE me, I promise! Since the "accidental" crash, Amy has been limping again. She was real bad on Saturday night and mummy slept on the floor with her for a little while. Sunday wasn't much better and I didn't leave her side.



Though I still think hop-along Amy could have done a better job than that Rooney and his chums trying to beat ze Germans! And she definitely would have done better than that linesman......



So Amy went back to the vet again yesterday and they told mummy she would need to be back today to have some photos of her bones taken, so that's where she is now. She spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening preening to look beautiful for her photos. I tried explaining about them just taking photos of her bones, but she's just a pup, she no understand.

One bad thing was Ames wasn't allowed to eat after 6 o'clock last night, which for some reason meant I wasn't allowed either. So now I'm chowing down on my noms in peace!

I am being grumpy with mummy and miss my Amy, so mummy has given me a pig's ear to cheer me up! I think I like Amy not being around sometimes...... but only sometimes. Mummy also promised me a long walk at lunchtime, so I am doing my stretches now and getting limbered up for it!

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Remember to drink lots and jump in any water you see at any given opportunity, then jump up at any people you see. They like you to help keep them cool, you see.

Over and out!
B

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Poor girl. I do send some ealin wuzzes for you

    ReplyDelete