Thursday 6 May 2010

Bath time, urgh

Last night mummy decides that we pups need some primping and preening. I thought that I would be exempt from this because I be a boy. Amy, she be a girl so it is normal for her to be fussed over and groomed to perfection. But I am a scruffy terrier type and have a tough reputation to maintain! I need my coat.

Y'see, I am only small really (but don't tell the big boys around here that!). But whens I has my coat I look lots bigger, so I looks tougher! And then the bigguns be scareds of me!

But no. Mummy and I couldn't come to any understanding and, soon as daddy came round to see us I got manhandled up the stairs and into the bath where the zuzzy things stripped me of my handsome blonde curls.

Now hows do I impress the girls?



And not only that, but mummy has new purple shampoo. PURPLE! And, it smells! Mildly scented, it says. Maybe mildly to a human people's nose but not to Bobby Dazzler's sensitive little button nose! Mildly, my ar...
B




Hello beautiful friends (especially Marley),

We has baths last night! And guess what?! Mummy decides my beautiful ears are looking a bit too long so she cuts them!! Not the ears. But the fur on thems. So now they look much silkier and shiny and I am a beautiful princess again.

Bobby is not happy that he had to has his bath in front of me. But I won't tell everyone what a wimp he was crying "mummy, mummy, help me" when daddy got him with the zuzzers!
Ax


Next time, Ames, we're going to force daddy in the bath and see how he likes being attacked with the zuzzers!! Mwahaha!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment